- Since the proclamation of God’s Word (the Gospel) is of central importance for us, we ask all our guests to commit to participating in the regular bible studies.
- Registration is to be made in written form – either by mail, fax or online – and will be confirmed in writing, as well.
- Upon receipt of registration confirmation, we will ask for a registration fee of € 25. Your registration is only valid after this deposit. In the case of cancellation, this deposit will not be returned. Reservations are not possible.
- The remaining fee is to be paid a minimum three weeks before the conference begins. The stated price for the conference is to be paid in full regardless of your arrival or departure.
- Please use the following account details for conference payments:
IBAN: DE35 6905 0001 0020 1189 49
- Full room and board are included in the price unless otherwise stated. If you would like to participate in one of our conferences but find yourself unable to pay the price, please get in touch with us. The cost should not keep you from joining us, and we will work to find a solution.
- Starting in January 2023 an overnight guest in Friedrichshafen will pay a guest tax – therefore you receive your ECHT BODENSEE CARD as soon as you check in at your accomodation in Friedrichshafen. Use your guest card for free rides on busses and trains within the Bodensee Oberschwaben transport assiociation (bodo). For more information about the Echt Bodensee Card klick here.
The Friedrichshafen guest tax is levied by the administration of Friedrichshafen:
1 April to 31 October: Adults 2,50 €/night, children and young people 6 to 18 years 1,25 €/night
1 November to 31 March: Adults 1,50 €/night, children and young people 6 to 18 years 0,75 €/night
Exempt from the guest tax are:
Children up to 6 years
School classes and groups of young people
People with disabilities (80 %) and their companions (proof)
- Apart from our dorm building, we can offer a limited number of double rooms. Should you be interested in booking one of these, please send us an inquiry to find out about availability. It is also possible to participate in the entire program (including meals) without staying overnight at Bodenseehof.
- Consumption of alcohol or tobacco is prohibited throughout the entire grounds. Our house rules are binding for every guest.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to inform the conference leader, before or upon arrival, of any dietary or health related issues, (physical, mental or otherwise) that may inhibit or impair your ability to fully participate in our program.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that participation in activities is at one’s own risk and that guests should only participate if they feel confident and have appropriate equipment.
- Events at Bodenseehof may be filmed or photographs taken. This film or photograph material may be used for Bodenseehof marketing purposes, in print or online. You reserve the right to tell us if you do not wish film or photographs in which you appear to be used in our publications.
- As we deeply care about our guests’ well-being it is important to us to adhere to our safeguarding policy for all our conferences. Our staff are trained accordingly and are obligated to follow them. Should a case of physical, emotional, verbal or sexual violation of boundaries or discrimination arise, we ask that you follow the link on our website or get in touch with the authorized team via email@example.com.