Lindau is located on the eastern shore of Lake Constance in the border triangle Germany-Austria-Switzerland. The cities historic center is the monumental old city, along with the Maximilianstraße on the Lindau island. One of the main attractions is the beautiful Old Town Hall, which was built between 1422 and 1436.
By car Lindau is about 40 minutes away from Bodenseehof.
There is a direct train connection from Friedrichshafen which takes 45 minutes depending on the connection.
- Lindau's Harbour Entrance
- The Thieves Tower
- Mangturm Tower
- Powder Tower
- Church of St Peter
- Library of the Former Imperial Free City
- Lindau's Municipal Museum "Haus zum Cavazzen"
- Old Town Hall